Just like any other kids, I have a mother and a father. But they are different from the others. They told me that we are related to the royals and I am a princess. I was ecstatic to know that.
They love me like any other parents do. They teach me that each pain and scars that I receive indicates their love for me. I was proud of the amount of scars I have but my parents told me not to show it to other people though they never once told me the reason why.
We constantly have to move from one place to another. One night, a group of people came to our house. Daddy told me not to worry as this people have come here to brought us to heaven and mommy hold my hands as she smile sweetly at the people. I happily followed as I always heard about heavens from my parents.
I saw my parents being hang out above. It does not look painful as there are smile etches on their faces. I guess they are already in heaven. I wonder when is my turn?
I was brought into a huge building which I assume as a castle. I sleep in a pure white room and dressed in a beautiful white dress. I miss my parents but I knew that I will see them soon. Everyday was fun though. I would often play with someone in black clothes using the toy they called 'knife'. I like this toy as it is so shiny and pretty especially when it's color turn into red.
One day, a few people came and bring me out of my room. They were dressed in the same white clothes so I am guessing they are angels? Among all of them, there are only one female. She is very beautiful yet she does not have the same sweet smile that mommy always had on her face.
I saw a huge chair in front of me. Perhaps that is my throne as daddy said that I am a princess. Or perhaps it is a way to heaven as mommy said that it is not easy to enter it. The people around me strapped some beautiful leather bracelets on my hands and feet. They move away after that and I questioned what I thought to them,
"Am I going to heaven? Will I be able to see my parents again? Will I receive wings like Icarus does but instead of falling, I will fly up high into the sky along with the lonely stars?"
They stopped what they are doing and look at me with sad looking eyes. Why are they sad, I wonder? One of them mouthed something I cannot comprehend before I felt a jolt of pain on me.
'Pain is love', is what my parents said. So that means that they love me, right? So I laugh. I laughed at how much love they gave me. Mommy, daddy, did you see this? Your child is loved by so many. I cannot wait to see you again, dearest mommy and daddy.
.
.
.
"I'm sorry that this world is too evil for you, child."
Incorrect interpretation of mental illness alert.
Those with mental illness are not evil. They might did things that seems abnormal and unacceptable to us and fear towards them is understanding but they too are humans, who are unlucky to lose their sanity towards the world...
Or perhaps lucky to never feeling hurt anymore.
We who still have our sanity intact should treasured that sanity and make the best out it.
No comments:
Post a Comment