Friday, 26 February 2016

Him

The first time I met him is during my childhood,
I don't remember much but I remember seeing sadness, despair and denials,
I remember not any of those, wondering why people are crying,
I remember her singing that makes the wind dances along the tune as if reminding us that he could be anywhere,
The second time I met him is a few years later,
I remember that I was shocked and didn't expect him to appear so suddenly,
This time, I understand why people are crying, as I am too,
That time when you realize they are never waking up again, it feels like reality is so far away...
The third time follow closely behind, just one day to a glorious moment,
Only this time, I feel neither sadness nor denial,
Only shocked, disbelief and perhaps fear,
We're sorry teacher, but with how modern lives are, words spread too fast that even I am disappointed,
With how contradicting people's words are,
Lives are perhaps too short for they and perhaps too long for us,
For now we can only wait for him to make the first move.

First post and it's already depressing...(⌒_⌒;)
The second time happen to someone who are close to me. Despite not understanding how they felt, I too cried when I saw the lifeless body.But I remember when it first happen, I never feel sad or anything perhaps because I'm still young and did not understand what's going on.
The third time is someone I'm not close too which is why I didn't feel anything, except shocked on how fast things are.
No matter how fast we want life to end, there are some people who wasn't given a chance to fully enjoy their life so make sure to live the best of tomorrow no matter how tough today is! o( ❛ᴗ❛ )o

No comments:

Post a Comment